Based on this agreement, both institutions will promote a collaborative relationship through the following activities:
- Instructor exchanges
- Student exchanges
- Planning and implementation of scientific cooperation
- Exchange of academic information and publications
- Promotion of other academic activities
Outline of the University of Modena e Reggio Emilia
Year of establishment: 1175
Location: Emilia-Romagna, Italy
No. of students: Approximately 16,000
- The university is made up of 12 faculties located on two campuses: the Modena campus and the Reggio Emilia campus. The Modena campus is home to eight of these faculties, including those dealing with science, pharmacology agriculture, medicine, engineering, and communications.
- The university is managed in collaboration with regional business and government.
- Modena is an economically and academically rich city. The National Academy of Sciences, Literatures, and Arts Modena was established there in the 17th century.