Select Biosciences South East Asia are pleased to present the 3rd Annual Bioprinting and 3D Printing in the Life Sciences, taking place on the 21-22 July 2016 at Academia, the state-of-the-art conference facilities housed within the Singapore General Hospital Campus.
We are honoured to again be working in partnership with our Conference Chairman, Professor Chua Chee Kai, Executive Director, Singapore Centre for 3D Printing (SC3DP), School of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore.
The meeting will include scientific presentations from the leading international experts covering the latest advances developments and techniques within these allied fields, a highly topical panel discussion which will also highlight the views of the international regulatory authorities plus a pre-event tour of the facilities at the Centre for 3D Printing, hosted by Professor Chua.
Pre-Event Training Course on the 20th July, entitled "Technologies, Applications and Regulatory barriers for Bioprinting and 3D printing in the Life Sciences" hosted by Professor Wai Yee Yeong, Programme Director SC3DP & Assistant Professor, Nanyang Technological University.
We welcome the following Keynote Speakers.
• Wai Yee Yeong, Programme Director SC3DP, Assistant Professor, Nanyang Technological University
• Roger Narayan, Professor, Department of Biomedical Engineering, University of North Carolina and North Carolina State University
• Marcy Zenobi-Wong, Professor, ETH Zurich
• 3D-Printing Applications in the Life Sciences
• 4D Bioprinting
• Additive Manufacturing Technologies and Substrates
• Bio-Ink and Bioprintable Hydrogels
• Biofabrication and 3D-Bioprinting Technologies and Tools
• Blueprints (Digital Models of Organs in STL Files)
• Emerging Trends in Bioprinting
• Intellectual Property and Patent Landscape in the Bioprinting Field
• Laser Printing
• Medical and Non-Medical Applications of Bioprinted Products
• New Bioprinters
• Organ Printing
• Scaffolds and Biomaterials for Tissue Engineering
• Technology Platforms for 3D-Printing
• The application of Additive Manufacturing and Medical Devices
Paul Raggett, CEO
Select Biosciences South East Asia Pte. Ltd.
16 Raffles Quay, #33-03 Hong Leong Building,