The HIMSS Singapore eHealth & Health 2.0 Summit will gather 300+ healthcare stakeholders from across Asia to gain insights and drive strategies towards value-based care. The summit will discuss topics in the realms of AI, Population Health, Cybersecurity, Patient Outcomes, Healthcare Revenue Cycle and more. In addition, there will be a Health 2.0 component at this Summit, where you can witness live demonstrations of the best innovations in the region.
* Dr. Hee Hwang, Chief Information Officer & Associate Professor, Department of Pediatrics, Seoul National University Bundang Hospital, South Korea
* Professor Joe McDonald, Director, Connected Health Cities, North East and North Cumbria (The Great North Care Record), UK
* Dr. Ali Parsa, Founder, Chief Executive Officer, Babylon Health, United Kingdom
* Dr. Ngiam Kee Yuan, Group Chief Technology Officer, National University Health System, Singapore
* Dr. Fazilah Shaik Allaudin, Senior Deputy Director of Planning Division, Ministry of Health, Malaysia
Find out more at link below.
Special promotion: ARN readers get 10% off conference rates! Use code MEDIA10ARN.
Asia Research News proudly partners with this event. If you attend, keep an eye out for print copies of the Asia Research News magazine!
Asia Research News partners with more than 80 R&D conferences and events all over the world, helping raise awareness about the events and providing complimentary copies of Asia Research News magazine to delegates. Learn more about media partnerships or participating in the magazine.