Digital technology has dramatically changed the way marketers work. Keeping your brand relevant while embracing change is no easy task.
That's why we're launching the Brand Marketing Leaders Summit to bring you critical insights and the latest case studies to strategically drive brand growth.
Date: April 24 & 25, 2019
Venue: Suntec Convention & Exhibition Centre, Singapore
The initial speaker lineup includes:
- Head of Brand Marketing, Google
- Head of Marketing, AXA
- Head of Marketing, Swarovski
- Head of Digital Marketing, American Express
- Head of Communications, Philips
- Head of Brand, WWF International
- International Marketing Director, L'Oréal
- Director, Brand Strategy & Consumer Marketing, Twitter
- Director, Total Brand Experience, APAC, Johnson & Johnson
- Director, Marketing & Digital Transformation, Unilever
- Digital Lead, E-commerce & Marketing, Microsoft
- Growth Marketing Lead, Skyscanner
If hearing from industry leaders with a variety of perspectives could be beneficial to you and your team, we welcome you to join us.
There're only 100 seats available to maintain a high-level interactive and intimate learning experience. Register today.
Asia Research News proudly partners with this event. If you attend, keep an eye out for print copies of the Asia Research News magazine!
Asia Research News partners with more than 80 R&D conferences and events all over the world, helping raise awareness about the events and providing complimentary copies of Asia Research News magazine to delegates. Learn more about media partnerships or participating in the magazine.