4th International Conference for Young Chemists (ICYC) 2013
The International Conference for Young Chemists (ICYC) is a biennial conference organised by the postgraduate students of the School of Chemical Sciences, Universiti Sains Malaysia with the aim to gather local and international postgraduate researchers to create interaction and networking in the field of Chemistry.
1. To serve as a platform for local and international postgraduate researchers to meet and share their research findings in the field of chemical sciences.
2. To foster the sharing of knowledge, interaction and networking amongst local and international postgraduate researchers.
3.To enable local and international postgraduate researchers to keep in touch with the latest trends and developments in the field of Chemistry.
4. To encourage cross-sharing between various fields of Chemistry.
The conference consists of full paper, oral and poster presentation in the following fields of chemistry:
1. Analytical Chemistry
2. Environmental Chemistry
3. Inorganic Chemistry
4. Materials Chemistry
5. Natural Products Chemistry
6. Organic Chemistry
7. Physical Chemistry
8. Polymer Chemistry
9. Other fields in Chemistry
Secretariat Penang ICYC 2013
School of Chemical Sciences
Universiti Sains Malaysia
11800 Penang, Malaysia.
E-mail: [email protected]