Bioimaging Asia Conference and Exhibition, focusing on the area of Biological Imaging
Select Biosciences South East Asia is pleased to present the inaugural Bioimaging Asia Conference and Exhibition, focusing on the area of Biological Imaging. The event will take place on the 24-25 September, 2015 in Singapore.
We are honoured to welcome Professor Kattesh V. Katti, Director, Institute of Green Nanotechnology, University of Missouri, USA as our Conference Chairman and Keynote Speaker.
The event will run over two full days, with presentations from the leading researchers and solution providers, covering bioimaging techniques applied at the molecular, organelle, cellular and tissue level.
The event will also include an associated exhibition of the leading solution providers, evening reception and dedicated networking time.
Attending this conference will provide you with a detailed overview of the current research and technological advances in this continually developing field.
- Correlative light-electron microscopy
- Functional imaging
- General advanced light microscopy
- High performance computing for cell image analysis
- High-throughput – high definition microscopy
- In vitro cell culture image analysis
- In vivo image analysis of genetic model organisms
- Integrated / multi-modal molecular imaging for mouse models
- Mesoscopic imaging: optical methods for model organisms and embryos
- Probe development for Advanced Light Microscopy
- Probes for PET, SPECT and MRI
- Sample Preparation
- Super-resolution microscopy
Select Biosciences South East Asia Pte. Ltd.
16 Raffles Quay
#33-03 Hong Leong Building
Tel: +65 9186 3246
Email: [email protected]