Third Annual Lab-on-a-Chip Asia Conference and Exhibition, Singapore, 19-20 November 2015, with pre-event training course on 18 November
Select Biosciences South East Asia and the Singapore Institute of Manufacturing Technology (SIMTech) are pleased to present the Third Annual Lab-on-a-Chip Asia Conference and Exhibition, focusing on Microfluidic Technologies and Point-of-Care Diagnostics, with a pre-event Training Course hosted by the Microfluidic ChipShop on the 18th November.
Building on the success and growth of the previous two events, we look forward to welcoming the world’s leading experts to Singapore to discuss the latest advances in this rapidly expanding field. We are honoured to have Dr. Zhiping Wang, as the Conference Chairman and Head of the Organising Committee. Dr. Wang is the Director of Research Programmes SIMTech and the SIMTech Microfluidics Foundry.
We are pleased to introduce the following highly distinguished experts who comprise the Organising Committee for the 2015 meeting.
• Zhiping Wang, Director of Research Programmes SIMTech and the SIMTech Microfluidics Foundry
• Nico de Rooij, Professor, EPFL's School of Engineering and Vice-President of CSEM SA
• Jonathan O'Halloran, Chief Scientific Officer/Co Founder, QuantuMDx Group Ltd
• CT Lim, Professor, National University of Singapore
• Charles Yang Chun, Associate Professor, Nanyang Technological University
• Luc Bousse, Director of Microfluidics, InSilixa Inc
• Nicolas Szita, Professor, University College London
• Ronny van’t Oever, Managing Director, Micronit Microfluidics
• Claudia Gaertner, CEO, Microfluidic ChipShop GmbH
David Weitz, Director of Harvard’s Materials Research Science and Engineering Center, Harvard University
Qin Jianhua, Group Leader, Biomicrofluidics System Group, Dalian Institute of Chemical Physics (DICP), Chinese Academy of Sciences
The event programme will include: a pre-event Training Course hosted by the Microfluidic ChipShop, two Conference Rooms with 40 international speakers, a Panel Discussion on day one of the event, Lunchtime Company Workshops, an associated Exhibition of the leading solution providers plus complimentary tour of the facilities at the SIMTech Microfluidics Foundry on the afternoon of the 20th November.
The tour will be hosted by Dr. Zhiping Wang and is open to all conference attendees, providing you with a detailed insight into the advanced work carried out by SIMTech.
This comprehensive event will provide you excellent networking opportunities, helping you to find unique solutions and build long term collaborations.
Select Biosciences South East Asia Pte. Ltd.
16 Raffles Quay, #33-03 Hong Leong Building
Tel: +65 9186 3246
Email: [email protected]