Training and Development Asia - Asia’s dedicated Learning & Development Conference
Training & Development Asia 2016 is a premier platform for HR leaders to discuss L&D challenges, and discover the insights and approaches taken by leading organisations across all sectors with regards to addressing employee development needs. The theme for 2016: Raising skills. Raising performance. Raising profit.
Is your organisation’s learning & development strategy adding real value and driving bottom-line business results? Does your HR function have buy-in from top management and key stakeholder? Are you satisfied with how you evaluate the value of your training programmes?
If you want to find the answers to the above questions, Training & Development 2016 is the event you should not miss. Committed to equipping senior HR leaders and learning & development specialists with the latest practices, practical strategies and first-rate resources essential to devising & implementing excellent corporate learning strategy, the conference is happening in Singapore from the 22 – 23 June 2016.
Following its successful launch in 2014, Training & Development Asia has grown to become the leading annual conference for senior HR professionals from large organisations looking to learn about the latest corporate training & development techniques from regional & global thought leaders and to exchange ideas with their peers.
Training and Development 2016 is dedicated to exploring the latest practices in building a comprehensive and relevant training programme to address your employee development needs.
Why you should attend?
• Adopt successful strategies and techniques to help your training & development programmes drive your business
• Gain insights into industry updates on Asia's training & development trends & opportunities
• Share and discuss current training & development challenges HR Professionals are up against
• Best platform to network with senior HR leaders and learning & development specialists from across the region
• Improving productivity & performance
• Learning ROI
• Learning Technology
• Leadership development & succession planning
• Aligning learning strategy with business goals
Regional Marketing | Human Resources Magazine
T: +65 6423 0329
E: [email protected]