The Singapore Biodesign (SB) Fellowship Manager will be responsible for executing the programme office’s signature Innovation Fellowship programme which looks to train medtech innovators in the biodesign process to catalyse and enable healthtech innovations to startup creation in the SG ecosysem.
The Singapore Biodesign (SB) Fellowship Manager will be responsible for executing the programme office’s signature Innovation Fellowship programme which looks to train medtech innovators in the biodesign process to catalyse and enable healthtech innovations to startup creation in the SG ecosysem. The Fellowship Manager will assist the Fellowship Head in managing the fellowship learning experience from recruitment, induction through to formal education delivery. The fellowship manager will also have a secondary scope to manage the daily operations of the programme office concerning facilities and IT.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To work with the fellowship head and curriculum team to administer and implement the curriculum and related learning environment for the fellowship, including lectures, immersion, hands on-training etc.
- To assist to develop an accredited curriculum to meet needs of the ecosystem by managing the curriculum materials for the fellowship and finding most efficient and user-friendly manner for the hosting of such materials
- To produce and develop teaching and learning materials as required
- To work with fellowship head and fellowship mentors to liase and communicate training calendar to fellows
- To support the administrative paperwork and travel for fellowship teams in setting up local and regional immersion sites as well as talent exchange programmes for fellows
- To manage and facilitate key events and related marketing for fellowship such as recruitment, closed-door presentations and graduation.
- To track and report fellowship outcomes
- To overseee the lease of the programme office’s facilities and manage administrative operations related to facilities and IT
- To work closely with the larger team on key initiatives and assist in the execution of key events for the program office i.e. Thought Leaders Series, Special Lectures, Workshops etc.
A full list of eligibility requirements can be found here: https://careers.a-star.edu.sg/JobDetails.aspx?ID=nfNuDiPbJ%2fetYpAvBxzXJg%3d%3d