The Innovation Training & Partnerships Manager will be responsible for executing the programme office’s advanced workshop training initiatives and partnerships with local and regional entities to assist to catalyse and enable healthtech innovations to startup creation.
- To be SB’s point of contact for local stakeholders who require healthtech innovation and implementation training using the biodesign process
- To actively identify the curriculum and training needs of local stakeholders to understand opportunities
- To brainstorm and execute innovative approaches to establish new and sustaining relationships with prospects to enable active registrations for SB’s training initiatives and to secure business growth.
- To actively understand the evolving healthtech industry and to assist the curriculum heads to develop appropriate training progammes e.g. seminars, workshops, bootcamps and to ensure maximum impact to stakeholders
- To assist the curriculum head to improve the quality and reputation of SB’s training initiatives through innovative ways e.g. accreditation, co-funding, sponsorship
- To identify and develop strategic partnerships with international clinical, educational and government institutions that can use Biodesign framework and network to advance healthtech innovations
- Design and facilitate the execution of training/‘accelerator-like’programs that value-add to companies in Singapore’s medtech ecosystem such as short term customized projects and/or long term joint-collaboration projects
- To support SB training initiatives by participating as a trainer and to support follow-on special projects where necessary
-A Bachelor’s Degree in Science or Engineering