Smart Wearable Device Asia Pacific Summit 2020 (SWAP)
Duxes is pleased to announce the launch of the Smart Wearable Device Asia Pacific Summit 2020 (SWAP), that will take place from January 13-14. This upcoming event aims to meet the latest demands of companies in the smart wearable device market, shedding light on current hot topics, industry concerns and the latest innovations.
The market for smart wearable devices has experienced a strong boom since the end of the 90s. Shipments of smart wearable devices even saw a thousand-fold increase between 2012 and 2018, and the market value is expected to reach US$42bn by the end of this year, indicating a bright future for the sector.
Despite the obvious opportunities available, numerous challenges such as hardware design, data accuracy, customer loyalty and suitability of user scenarios still exist. Thanks to the promotion and development of 5G, artificial intelligence (AI), IoT and big data, the smart wearable device industry is ready for another revolution. SWAP 2020 will bring deep insights into trends, technology development and investment prospects, and help market players achieve better business growth.
This 2-day event will explore China and Asia-Pacific market trends and the latest smart wearable devices and associated technologies, to help professionals and enterprises identify effective business models and areas for investment.
The summit will explore a full range of 20 topics with an emphasis on medical health. The addition of panel discussions, hardware and software solution explanations, and product displays at the event, all make SWAP 2020 a first-class exchange platform for the speakers and audiences. Professionals working in wearable devices, functional raw materials, components and accessories, and related fields are invited to attend.
What you will learn (highlights)
- Analysis of the current status and future trends of the Asia-Pacific smart wearable device market
- Discussions on market segments, product specialization and the potential market among seniors and children
- How the integration of 5G and loT will make smart wearable devices more accessible
- Industry concerns: how to build stand-alone terminals, achieve longer battery life, and establish a sustainable user ecosystem
- The revival of VR/AR: How AR will energize the entertainment industry, and the multi-user sharing experience of AR
- Firsthand testimony on the latest development of smart wearable device interactive technologies
- The prospects for smart wearable devices within the health and medical care industry: more than just data monitoring
- Case study from Suning: How innovations to enhance productivity, smart exoskeletons and wearable devices improve life quality
- Smart sportswear: New materials, data monitoring and physical protection
- The design concept of smart wearable devices: the combination of technology and humanization
- Opportunity to network with potential clients and business partners from across the region
- Opportunities to exchange knowledge with policymakers and industry experts
Asia Research News proudly partners with this event. If you attend, keep an eye out for print copies of the Asia Research News magazine!
Asia Research News partners with more than 80 R&D conferences and events all over the world, helping raise awareness about the events and providing complimentary copies of Asia Research News magazine to delegates. Learn more about media partnerships or participating in the magazine.