AI & Big Data Leaders Summit is a unique event where data science meets real-life business cases. This year the summit will bring together 150 data scientists, analysts, engineers, AI researchers and business executives from a wide range of industries to learn, network and experience the full potential of Big Data and AI.
Why should you attend:
• Learn: hear the latest trends from 30+ industry experts and absorb a wealth of new knowledge to apply directly to your business
• Collaborate: establish relationships with decision makers from the most influential brands in Hong Kong and globally
• Network: meet 150+ like-minded peers in attendance, exchange learnings and expand connections
Key topics to be discussed include:
• Hong Kong’s Vision for AI
• Fintech & Blockchain
• Data Science in the Real Business World
• AI in Supply Chain Logistics, E-commerce
• Thought Leadership & Data Management
• Smart cities & IoT
• Data Innovation & Start-ups
Some of the confirmed speakers include:
• Yicun Ouyang, Chief Architect, ZTE Corporation
• Ewan McAllan, Chief Data Officer, Global Banking & Markets, HSBC
• Jeffrey Yau, Chief Data Scientist, Walmart AI Lab
• Mark Chi Yeung Li, Head of Global Transaction Service, Digital Programme, DBS Bank
• Hien Luu, Engineering Manager, LinkedIn
• Rex Liu, Director, Security Management, Jetco
Early Bird discount is available until 16th of August. Use code ARN10 to save an additional 10% off. Register here:https://ti.to/forwardleading-forums/ai-big-data-leaders-summit-hongkong-...
Asia Research News proudly partners with this event. If you attend, keep an eye out for print copies of the Asia Research News magazine!
Asia Research News partners with more than 80 R&D conferences and events all over the world, helping raise awareness about the events and providing complimentary copies of Asia Research News magazine to delegates. Learn more about media partnerships or participating in the magazine.