Dr Huichao Jin
Dr. Huichao Jin received his PhD degree in physics from Jilin University (JLU). He is currently an assistant researcher in JLU. His research focuses on functional surfaces, bioinspired antifouling coatings, and medical antifouling materials. He has published 12 SCI papers in the antifouling field.
1. Jin et al., Small structure, large effect: Functional surfaces inspired by Salvinia leaves, Small Struct. 2021, 202100079.
2. Jin et al., Novel marine antifouling coatings inspired by corals, Mater. Today Chem., 2020, 17, 100294.
3. Jin et al., Bio-inspired PDMS–phosphor–silicone rubber sandwich-structure coatings for combating biofouling, Adv. Mater. Interfaces, 2020, 7, 1901577.
4. Jin et al., Toward the application of graphene for combating marine biofouling, Adv. Sustain. Syst., 2021, 5, 2000076.
5. Jin et al., An antiadhesion and antibacterial platform based on parylene F coatings, Prog. Org. Coat., 2021, 151, 106021.