Dr Mohd Ramzi Mohd Hussain
Registered Landscape Architect with the Institute of Landscape Architects Malaysia (ILAM). Currently a Director, Office of Occupational, Safety, Health in Built Environment (OSHBE), IIUM. Obtained PhD in Urban and Regional Planning (GIS and Human-Computer Interaction), UTM Skudai, Malaysia; MA/PG Dip in Urban Design, Oxford Brookes Uni. UK; Bachelor of Landscape Architecture (Hons), UTM, Malaysia; and Diploma of Architecture, UTM Malaysia. Research interests are including Urban Design/Urban Landscape; Cultural Landscape; Residential Landscape; GIS and Human-Computer Interaction; Environmental Planning.
1. Rahsidi Sabri Muda, Izawati Tukiman, Mohd Ramzi Mohd Hussain and Ismawi Hj. Zen. Inclusive Disaster Risk Management (DRM) for Bertam Valley Community. 2018. Planning Malaysia Journal 16 (6).
2. Mohd Ramzi Mohd Hussain, Ismawi Hj. Zen, Rahsidi Sabri Muda, Sivadass Thiruchelvam, Izawati Tukiman and Aishah Naqiah Ahmad Shazili.2018. Community Awareness on the Implementation of Early Warning System at Tenaga Nasional Berhad Sultan Abu Bakar Hydroelectric Scheme, Lembah Bertam, Cameron Highland. Planning Malaysia Journal 16 (5).
3. Mohd Ramzi Mohd Hussain, Izawati Tukiman and Ismawi Hj. Zen. Landscape Design for Residential Area. 2018. Proceedings of the Second International Conference on the Future of ASEAN. SPRINGER.
4. Mohd Ramzi Mohd Hussain, FitryNadia Mohd Shahli, Izawati Tukiman, Ismawi Hj. Zen. 2017. Landscape Design for Housing Areas: A Review. Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences 12 (15), 3829-3833.
5. Norul Hafizah Yusoff, Mohd Ramzi Mohd Hussain and Izawati Tukiman. Roles of Community towards Urban Farming Activities. 2017. Planning Malaysia Journal 15 (1). Malaysia.
6. Nur Syahira Masdar, Mohd Ramzi Mohd Hussain and Izawati Tukiman. The Application 3D Visualization as Aiding Tools in Built Environment. 2017. Advanced Science Letters, Vol. 23, Number 7, 6285-6288. American Scientific Publishers.
7. Jasasikin Ab Sani, Nurul Athirah Ahmad Sharip, Noriah Othman and Mohd Ramzi Mohd Hussain. Relationship between Types of Organization with the Quality of Soft-scape Construction Work in Malaysia. 2018. Environment-Behaviour Proceedings Journal 2 (5), 85-93.
8. Mohd Ramzi Mohd Hussain and Izawati Tukiman. Landscape Environment for Student with Disabilities (SwDs) in the International Islamic University Malaysia (IIUM) Main Campus. 2015. Advanced Science Letters, Vol. 21, Number 6, 2058-2062. American Scientific Publishers.
9. Mohd Ramzi Mohd Hussain, Norhanis Diyana Nizarudin and Izawati Tukiman. 2014. Landscape Design as Part of Green and Sustainable Building Design. Advanced Materials Research, Vol.935, 277-280. Switzerland.
10. Mohd Ramzi Mohd Hussain, Izawati Tukiman and Ismawi Hj. Zen. 2014. Landscape Design as an Added Value to Real Estate Development in Klang Valley. Advanced Materials Research, Vol.935, 281-284. Switzerland