Welcome to the premier industry-technology matching event of the year organized by IPI Singapore.
TECHINNOVATION 2014 is a premier industry-to-technology matching event and marketplace that brings together international technology providers and enterprises to accelerate the commercialisation of emerging technologies, seed licensing opportunities and foster open innovation collaborations.
It is the largest conference and exhibition in Singapore that focuses on the matching of industry’s needs to enabling and ready-to-market inventions & technologies in info-communications, electronics, materials, manufacturing, personal care, healthcare, medtech, energy and environment from global sources.
Join leading corporate R&D, research organisations, university tech transfer offices, IP intermediaries, technology translators, multi-national corporations, small & medium enterprises and public agencies for an intense two-day event packed with exciting plenary talks, fast-paced technology pitchings, calls for collaboration and productive 1-on-1 pre-matched meetings.
HIGHLIGHTS OF TECHINNOVATION 2014:
- Over 60 exhibitors and 200 emerging and ready-to-market technologies will be featured.
- Global and major corporations presenting and seeking technologies, solutions or external partnerships in the spirit of open innovation.
- Technology providers pitching available technologies for adoption, licensing or co-development.
- Pre-event matching of technology opportunities with company needs through one-to-one business meetings.
WHAT’S NEW AT TECHINNOVATION 2014:
- Technology Display Gallery
An exciting new display of innovative technologies from selected SMEs and MNCs available for licensing, partnership or co-development. For exhibition opportunities, please contact [email protected]
- Private and Public IP Translators
Come visit SPRING’s pavilion that features Centres of Innovation (COIs) and Private Sector Translators (PSTs) to learn about the resources in translating early-stage IPs and technologies into products and services.
COIs areas of specialisation: Electronics, Precision Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Food Innovation, Environment & Water Technology, Marine & Offshore Technology and Advanced Materials.
PSTs areas of specialisation: Biotechnology, Medical Technology and Clean Technology.
MARK YOUR CALENDAR NOW IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Cutting-edge technologies to stay ahead of business competition
- Opportunities to commercialize new technologies
- Capabilities and know-how to solve your business challenges
- Enabling technologies to drive productivity
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
Managing Director, CEO, CTO, Technology Director, Business Development Director, Strategic Acquisition Director, Technology Scout, R&D Director, Principal Engineer.
TECHINNOVATION is organized by Intellectual Property Intermediary (IPI), a non-profit organisation established under Singapore’s Research, Innovation and Enterprise 2015 plan (RIE2015). IPI works with enterprises to source for and connect them to enabling technologies, innovations and know-how from our extensive network of global technology partners. Our industry needs-driven sourcing approach and focus on commercially-viable technology solutions make IPI a unique industry-technology matchmaker. The connections facilitated by IPI between the technology seekers to technology providers lead to win-win partnering or commercialisation outcomes.
Visit www.ipi-singapore.org to find out more.