- Prabal Barua and Syed Hafizur Rahman, 2021. Livelihood Security determinants of the organic farm household in South-eastern coast of Bangladesh, Food and Agribuisness managemen, Vol. 2, No. 1, pp. -01-05
- Prabal Barua, Syed Hafizur Rahman, ABhijit Mitra and Sufia Zaman, 2020. An Exploration Of Land Zoning Of Coral Island Of Bangladesh For Reducing The Vulnerability Of Climate Change, Earth Science Malaysia, Vol. 4, No. 1, pp. 67-76
- Prabal Barua, Syed Hafizur Rahman, Suman Barua and Ismail M. M. Rahman, 2020. Climate Change Vulnerability and Responses of Fisherfolk Communities in the South-Eastern Coast of Bangladesh. Journal of Water Conservation and Management. Vol. 4, No. 1, pp. 45-65.
4. Prabal Barua and Syed Hafizur Rahman, 2020. Relationship between Climate Change Adaptation and Vulnerability Aspects for the Coastal Bangladesh. Asian Profile . Vol. 48, No, 1, pp. 60-80
5. Prabal Barua and Syed Hafizur Rahman, 2020). Resilience of Agriculture Farmers For Crop Production In Responses To Climate Change Impact On South - Eastern Coast Of Bangladesh. Environment & Ecosystem Science. Vol. 4, No. 1, pp. 28-37
6. Mohasin Meah and Prabal Barua, 2020. Influence Of Soil Organic Content On Salt Marsh Growth In The Natural Habitat Of South-Eastern Coast Of Bangladesh. Environmental Contaminants Reviews, Vol. 3, No. 2, pp. 50-55.
7. Prabal Barua and Syed Hafizur Rahman, 2019. Indigenous Knowledge for Community Resilience Against Seasonal Flooding: The Case of South-Eastern Coast of Bangladesh. IUP Journal of Knowledge Management, Vol. 17, No. 4, pp.47-64
- Prabal Barua and Morshed Hossan Molla, 2019. Accessibility Situation of Persons with Disabilities in the Southeastern Coast of Bangladesh in Relation to Climate Change and Disaster Management. Journal of Disability Studies. Vol. 5, No. 2, pp. 11-16.
9. Prabal Barua, Mohasin Meah and Syed Hafizur Rahman, 2019. Abundance of Macrobenthos with Special Reference to Some Physico-Chemical Parameters of South-Eastern Coastal Area, Bangladesh. Asian Journal of Water, Environment and Pollution, Vol. 16, No. 4 (2019), pp. 51–60
- Prabal Barua, Syed Hafizur Rahman and Morshed Hossan Molla, 2019. Impact of river erosion on livelihood and coping strategies of displaced people in South-Eastern Bangladesh.International Journal of Migration and Residential Mobility, Vol. 2, No. 1. pp. 34-55.
- Morshed Hossan Molla, Mohammad Shahjahan, Prabal Baura and Rokeya Samia, 2019. Inclusion of persons with disabilities in the climate change and disaster management related rules and policies of Bangladesh: An empirical study. Journal of Disability Studies. Vol. 5, No. 1, pp. 11-15.
- Prabal Barua and Syed Hafizur Rahman, 2019. Sustainable Livelihood of Vulnerable Communities in Southern Coast of Bangladesh through the Utilization of Mangroves. Asian Journal of Water, Environment and Pollution, Vol. 16, No. 1, pp. 59–67
- Prabal Barua and Syed Hafizur Rahman, 2019. Perception of Farmer’s for impact of climate change on crop production and adaptation practices in South-Eastern Coast of Bangladesh. Social Change, Vol. 9, No.1, pp. 104-125
- Prabal Barua and Syed Hafizur Rahman, 2019. Sustainable Value Chain Approaches for Vegetable Cultivation in Response to Climate Change: A Study in the South-Eastern Coast of Bangladesh. IUP Journal of Supply Chain Management, Vol. 15, No. 4, pp. 27–40
- Prabal Barua and Syed Hafizur Rahman, 2019. Indigenous Knowledge and Sustainable Value Chain Approach to Climate Change Adaptation in the Fisheries Sector of Coastal Bangladesh. IUP Journal of Knowledge Management, Vol. 17, No. 2, pp. 21–42
- Prabal Barua and Jewel Das, 2018. Entrepreneurship Barriers of Freshwater Prawn Culture in South-Eastern Bangladesh. IUP Journal of Enterprenership Development, Vol. 15, No. 4, pp. 26-45
17. Prabal Barua and Syed Hafizur Rahman, 2018. Migration pattern and risk management of climate induced displaced people of coastal area in Bangladesh. International Journal of Human Capital and Urban Management, Vol. 3, No. 3, pp. 193-210
18. Prabal Barua and Syed Hafizur Rahman, 2018. The Role of Traditional Ecological Knowledge for South-Eastern Island Community of Bangladesh Perspective for Disaster Management, IUP Journal of Knowledge Management, Vol 18, No 1, pp. 35-Prabal Barua and Syed Hafizur Rahman, 2018. Community-based rehabilitation attempt for solution of climate displacement crisis in the coastal area of Bangladesh. International Journal of Migration and Residential Mobility, Vol. 1, No. 4, pp. 358-370
- Prabal Barua and Syed Hafizur Rahman 2018. Socio-Economic Crisis and Rehabilitation Reality for Climate Displaced People in the South-Eastern Coast of Bangladesh. Australian Journal of Science and Technology. Vol. 10, No. 2, pp. 45-65
- Prabal Barua, Morshed Hossan Molla and Syed Hafizur Rahman, 2018. Rohingya Influx and Environmental Catastrophes in South-Eastern Bangladesh. Social Change, Vol. 8, No. 1, pp.86-100
- Monoar Hossan and Prabal Barua, 2017. Assessment of the Knowledge Management of Masters and Captain of Ships for the perspective of Climate Change and Disaster Management in the Coastal Bangladesh, IUP Journal of Knowledge Management, Vol 17, NO 4, pp. 45-65
- Prabal Barua, Syed Hafizur Rahman and Morshed Hossan Molla, 2017. Sustainable Adaptation in Responses of Climate Displacement issues in the South Eastern Island Communities of Bangladesh, International Journal of Climate Change Strategies and Management, Vol. 15, No 1, 120-140
- Prabal Barua, Syed Hafizur Rahman and Morshed Hossan Molla, 2017. Heavy Metals influence in Sediments and its impact on Macrobenthos at Shipbreaking area of Bangladesh, Asian Profile, Canada, Volume 45, Issue 2, 50-65
- Prabal Barua and Syed Hafizur Rahman, 2017. Indigenous Knowledge Practices for Climate Change Adaptation in the Southern Coast of Bangladesh, IUP Journal of Knowledge Management, Vol XV, No 1, 44. 88-100
- Prabal Barua, Mohammad Shahjahan, Syed Hafizur Rahman and Morshed Hossan Molla, 2017. Ensuring the rights of climate-displaced people in Bangladesh, Forced Migration Review ( Resettlement Issue), 54: 88-90
- Prabal Barua and Syed Hafizur Rahman, 2016. Climate Change Adaptation in Relation with Human Environment Interactions for Cope with Climate Variability: A Risk Management Approach of Bangladesh, Social Change, 6 ( 1 & 2) : 144-163
- Mohammad Shahjahan, Vashkar Bhattachearjee, Prabal Barua and Morshed Hossan Molla, 2016. Addressing Disability Inclusive Climate Change and Disaster Management in Bangladesh: A Review of Existing Laws, Policies and Strategies, Social Change, 6 (1 & 2) : 55-68
- Prabal Barua, Mohammad Shahjahan and Ezekiel Simperingham, 2016. Climate Displacement in Bangladesh: Legal and Policy Responses for Rights-Based Solution, Social Change, 6 ( 1 & 2): 39-54
- M. Rafiqul Islam, Nani Gopal Das, Prabal Barua, M. Belal Hossain and S. Venkatramanan, 2015. Environmental assessment of water and soil contamination in Rajakhali Canal of Karnaphuli River (Bangladesh) impacted by anthropogenic influences: A Preliminary Case Study, Journal of Applied Water Science, 54: 23-40p
- Mohammad Shahjahan and Prabal Barua, 2014. Climate Displacement in Bangladesh : Need Urgent Action, Social Change, 4 : 81-99 p
- Akramul Haque and Prabal Barua, 2014. Perception of Climate Change and Adaptation on Agriculture in Chittagong Coastal Area, Social Change : A Journal of Social Development, 4( 1 & 2) : 170-183 p
- Prabal Barua, M. A Pervez, Debashis Sarkar and Subrata Sarker, 2012. Proximate biochemical composition of some commercial marine fishes from Bay of Bengal,\=] Bangladesh. Mesopotamian Journal of Marine Science, 27 (1): 59 – 66
- Abhijit Mitra, Prabal Barua, SufiaZaman and Kakoli Banerjee, 2012, “Analysis of Trace Metals in Commercially Important Crustaceans Collected from UNESCO Protected World Heritage Site of Indian Sundarbans, Turkish Journal of Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences 12: 53-66
- Siddique, M. A., Prabal Barua, and M. H. Ghani, 2012. Comparative study of physico-chemical properties of soil according to the age of aquaculture pond of Bangladesh. Mesopatamian Journal of Marine Science, 27 (1): 29-38
- Prabal Barua, Osman, S. M., Rahman, T. M., and Sarker, S., 2012. Induced Breeding of Labeo rohita Using Synthetic Hormone Ovaprim in Bangladesh : An Approach to Comparison of 3 Prescribed Amount. Science & Culture, 78 (7–8) : 317-321
- Prabal Barua, Chakraborty, S., Das, J., and Sen, S., 2012. Fishing Industry and Fisherfolk Existence Through Micro-Credit Services For India And Bangladesh. Bangladesh Research Publication Journal, 7 (1) : 36-45
- Zamal, H., Awal, A. and Prabal Barua, 2012. “ Effective Role of Hydrogen Peroxide as an Oxygen Source for Fingerlings of Oreochromis niloticus During Transportation in Bangladesh. IUP Journal of Life Science, 6: 24-29
- Prabal Barua, Chakraborty, Smm., and Ghosh, U., 2012, “ Sex reversal technique ofOreochromis niloticusin outdoor net enclosures (hapas) and analysis of impact by using different hormones”International Journal of Chemical and Analytical Science, 3 (8) : 25-35
- Chisty, A. Y., Prabal Barua and Das, J., 2012. Exploration of Prawn feed Industry of Bangladesh. International Aqua Feed, 15(1) : 25-29
- Prabal Barua , Zamal, H., and Chowdhury, M. S.N., 2011. “Nutrient mass balance for improved traditional coastal shrimp ponds of Bangladesh”Mesopotamian Journal of Marine Science, 26 (2): 98 – 113
- Chowdhury, M.S. N., Hossain, M. S., Das, N. G., and Prabal Barua, 2011. Small Scale Fishermen along the Naaf river, Bangladesh in crisis : A framework for Management, Mesopotamian Journal of Marine Science, 26 (2): 146 – 169
- Prabal Barua and Chakraborty, S., 2011. “Proximate composition of egg, stomach content and body composition of Pacu (Piaractus brachypomus) collected from aquatic environment of Bangladesh. Current Biotica 5( 3) : 330–343
- Prabal Barua and, Chowdhurt, M. S.N, 2011 “Nutrient recovery and production of tidal water exchange-based coastal shrimp ponds of the southeast coast of Bangladesh, World Aquaculture, 42(4) : 25-38
- Prabal Barua and Chakraborty, S., 2011. “Assessment of aquatic health index for coastal aquaculture activity in and around South-east coast of Bangladesh’ Current Biotica, 5(2): 180-195
- Prabal Barua, Sen, S., Chowdhury, M.S.N., and Chakraborty, S., 2011 “Private Sector Entrepreneurs in Hygiene water sector of developing countries and promoting financially Sustainable Investments” Social Change, 2 (1) : 15-25
- Prabal Barua and Chowdhury, M. S.N., 2011 “Physico-chemical properties for a pesticide-contaminated aquaculture pond in Chittagong, Bangladesh ” World Aquaculture Magazine, 42 (3) : 45-47
- Prabal Barua, Das, J., and Hussain, A., 2011. Freshwater prawn in Bangladesh: An over-winter nursery to increase output . Aquaculture Asia Pacific, 7 ( 5) : 33-34
- Prabal Barua, Chowdhury, M.S.N, Chowdhury, I.A., 2011 “Formulation, status and sustainability of aquaculture feed industries in Bangladesh” International Aqua Feed 14( 1): 28-34.
- Prabal Barua and Sarker, S., 2011 “Nutrient Recycling of Coastal Shrimp Ponds at the South-East Coast of Bangladesh” Fishing Chimes , 31 ( 2) : 6-8
- Ghosh, U., Prabal Barua., and Chakraborty, S., 2011. Diversity of marine microorganisms from a bio-geo-ecological point of view, International Journal of Chemical and Analytical Science, 2(9) : 1171-1177
- Chowdhury, M.S.N., Hossain, M. S.,Mitra, A., and Prabal Barua 2011 “Environmental Functions of the Teknaf Peninsula Mangroves of Bangladesh to Communicate the Values of Goods and Services” Mesopatamian Journal of Marine Science 26 (1) : 20-27
- Chowdhury, M.S.N., Hossain, M. S., Das, N.G., and Prabal Barua. 2011 “Environmental variables and Fisheries Diversity of the Naaf River Estuary, Bangladesh” Journal of Coastal Conservation , 15 (1) : 163-180.
- Barman, S., Amin, R., Prabal Barua and Sarker, S., 2011, “Role of Early Warning Systems among the disaster Preparedness in Bangladesh” Social change, 2 ( 1) : 28-35
- Prabal Barua, Mitra, A., Banerjee, K., and Chowdhury, M. S.N., 2011 “Seasonal Variation of Heavy Metal Concentration in Water and Oyster (Saccostrea cucullata) inhabiting Central and Western Sector of Indian Sundarbans” Environmental Research Journal , 5 (3) : 121-130.
- Das, N.G., Mamun, F.L., Prabal Barua, Siddique, A.A., and Chowdhury, M.S.N., 2011 “ Survivaility of Monosex Tilapia ( Oreochromis niloticus) Fry using 17-α Methyltestosterone in a Commercial Hatchery of Chittagong, Bangladesh” Journal of Aquaculture Feed Science and Nutrition, 2 (2-4): 16-24
- Prabal Barua., Chowdhury, M.S.N., and Ghosh, R., 2011. “Survey Identifies Issues For Prawn Fry Production In Bangladesh” Global Aquaculture Advocate, March-April/2011 : 20-21.
- Prabal Barua, Chowdhury, M. S.N., Das, J., and Ghosh, R., 2010 “ Freshwater Prawn Fry Production And Delivery Process- Key To Sustainable Aquaculture Development For Bangladesh” Bangladesh Research Publications Journal 4( 4) : 375-385
- Prabal Barua and Zamal, H., 2010 “Health Management and Nutrient Loading in Shrimp Ponds : An Approach to Different Tidal Water Exchange Based Culture Ponds of Cox's Bazar, Bangladesh” Bangladesh Journal of Marine Sciences and Fisheries 1 ( 2) : 78-96
- Prabal Barua, Mitra, S., and Chowdhury, M. S.N., 2010 “Haematological studies of Oreochromis niloticus exposed to diesel and drilling fluid in west Bengal, India Bangladesh Journal of Marine Sciences and Fisheries 1 ( 2) : 71-77
- Prabal Barua, Chowdhury, M.S.N., and Sarker, S., 2010 P“ Climate Change and its risk reduction by Mangrove Ecosystem of Bangladesh” Bangladesh Research Publication Journal, 20(6) : 365-375
- Uddin, N, Hossain, M.S., Das, N.G., Chowdhury, M.S.N and Prabal Barua, 2010: “Determination of optimum stocking density of Macrobrachium rosenbergii larvae using multiple feed in a commercial hatchery at Cox’s Bazar, Bangladesh. AquaNet , 1(1) : 45-48
- .Das, J and Prabal Barua 2010. “Small scale prawn culture practices towards sustainable development in Chittagong region, Bangladesh”. Aquaculture Asia, XV ( 4) : 20-23
- Prabal Barua and Das, J., 2010 “Broodstock management of Oreochromis niloticus in floating hapa for mass production of Tilapia in Bangladesh” Current Biotica, 3 : 293-307
- Prabal Barua., Das, N.G., Das, J and Chowdhury, I.A., 2010 “Floating hapa technology for the mass production of Oreochromis niloticus in Bangladesh” Aquaculture Asia XV (4) : 35-37
- Prabal Barua., and Sarker, S., 2010. “Operational Problem of aquaculture technologies in Chittagong region of Bangladesh” Fishing Chimes. Vol. 30, No. 8 : 12-17
48. Prabal Barua 2010 : ‘Nitrofuran: Pull the Trigger to Safeguard the National Interest’. AquaNet . 1( 1) ; 35-37
49. Siddiquee, N. A., Parween, S., and Quddus, M. M. A., Prabal Barua, 2009 ‘Heavy Metal Pollution in sediments at ship breaking area of Bangladesh ‘Asian Journal of Water, Environment and Pollution, 6 ( 3) : 7-12
50. Zamal, H., and Das, U and Prabal Barua, 2009: “Human Resource Development for Sustainable Aquaculture in Bangladesh” Social Change 1 (2) : 25-40
51. Zamal, H., Prabal Barua and Uddin, B., 2009 : “Estimation of growth and financial analysis through the application of Ipil ipil (Leucaena leucocephala) leaf meal as supplements to soybean and fish meal in the diet of juvenile monosex tilapia (Oreochromis niloticus)” International Aqua Feed , 12 ( 2) : 23-26
52. Das, N.G.D., Hossain, M.S., Bhattacharja, S., and Prabal Barua., 2008 “Comparative study for broodstock management of grey mullet (Mugil cephalus L.) in cages and earthen ponds with hormone treatment” Aquaculture Asia. XIII ( 4) : 25-27
53.Chowdhury, M. S.N., Hossain, M. S., and Prabal Barua, 2008. “Artisanal Fisheries status and sustainable management options in Teknaf coast, Bangladesh” Social Change , 1( 1) : 20-35