Over the two days, over 100 expert speakers from K-12 Schools and higher education Institutions across Indonesia and beyond will be addressing key themes such as Digital Leadership, Smart Schools and Smart Campus in both English and Bahasa Indonesia.
Headlining the festival agenda are Jaspal Sidhu, Founder and Chairman of SIS and Inspirasi Group of Schools and Panut Mulyono, Rector of Universitas Gadjah Mada. Jaspal Sidhu will be putting a lens on schools and addressing if is this the best we can do and what more can be done to empower educators, while Panut Mulyono will evaluating challenges and opportunity for Higher Education in Indonesia and the pandemic.
Additional featured speakers at EDUtech Indonesia include:
- Dr. Gatot Hertono, Director of Academic Development and Learning Resources, Universitas Indonesia
- Dr. Hary Elias, Academic Director, Temasek Independent School
- Prof Andrew MacIntyre, Pro Vice-Chancellor and President, Monash University Indonesia
- Laksmi Mayesti Wijayanti, Head of School, Sekolah Murid Merdeka
- Yusep Rosmansyah, Direktur Pengembangan Pendidikan (Director of Education Development), Institut Teknologi Bandung
- Hugo Indratno, Educational Technology Integrationist, Mentari Intercultural School
- Dr. Rijanto Purbojo, Director of Online Education, Universitas Pelita Harapan
- Belmeier Raymond, Principal, PENABUR International Tanjung Duren
- Petra Theodora Norimarna, Principal,Manado Independent School
- Prof. Mochamad Ashari, Rector,Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember
- Windy Hastasasi, Principal, Sekolah Cikal
- Dr. Cepi Riyana, Director for Directorate of Information System and Technology, Universitas Pendidikan Indonesia (UPI)
- Rubina Pasha, Dean of Special Projects, NationalHigh Jakarta School
- Dr. Mohamad Fahmi, Director of Education Affairs and Internationalization,Universitas Padjadjaran
- Yudhy Eka Putra, Head of Research & Educational Development, Sekolah Terpadu Pahoa
Running alongside the conference, there will be a virtual exhibition hall showcasing the latest education technologies by edtech leaders including Lenovo, Alibaba Cloud, Amazon Web Services, Google for Education and more
The two-day conference and exhibition is free for all to attend.
About EDUtech Indonesia 2021
Date: 4-5 August 2021, LIVE ONLINE
Conference & Exhibition opening hours: 09:00 am WIB
Terrapinn is a business media company. Its products are trade exhibitions, conferences, training solutions and electronic and print publications. For more information, please visit www.terrapinn.com.
Note: Press registration for the conference is compulsory and advance scheduling for speaker/ sponsor interviews is recommended. Press passes are strictly reserved for reporters, journalists, editors only. Final issuance of press passes is subjected to Terrapinn's discretion. For your complimentary press pass, please contact the following:
Terrapinn Pte Ltd