Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia Centre for Collaborative Innovation (CCI)-UKM
UKM Centre for Collaborative Innovation (UKM-CCI), the technology transfer office of UKM, was established in January 2010 and officially launched on 22nd February 2010 by the Minister of Science, Technology and Innovation in conjunction with the official launching of “Tahun Inovasi dan Kreativiti UKM 2010”.
ROLE AND FUNCTION OF CCI
- Manage All UKM Intellectual Properties (IPs).
- Provide assistance in invention disclosure, IP protection process and coordination with patent attorney, IP database and IP promotion.
- Organise Workshops And Mentoring As Well As IP Seminars. Provide IP seminars to create awareness of Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) and illustrate means of IPR application.
- Organise academic entrepreneurship workshops and technology evaluation mentoring facilitated by Entrepreneurs-in-Residence (EIR) and International Advisory panels from Stevens Institute of Technology (SIT) and ISIS Innovation Ltd UK (Oxford University’s Technology Transfer Company).
- Provide Funding For R&D Commercialisation.
- Provide Innovation Funds for pre-commercialisation or last-mile prototyping.
- Assist researchers to secure Prototype Research Development Fund (PRGS) from the Ministry of Higher Education (MOHE).
- Facilitate Pre-Commercialisation Process.
- Bring UKM’s innovation to marketplace -> collaborate with Agensi Inovasi Malaysia (AIM), SME Corp, Malaysia Biotechnology Corporation (BiotechCorp), Multimedia Development Corporation (MDeC) and Cradle Investment Fund. Assist UKM-Industry collaborations and networking -> potentially result in technology licensing and new start-up enterprises through Malaysian Technology Development Corporation (MTDC) or a Technology Transfer Company of UKM; UKM Technology Sdn. Bhd. (UKMTech).
Sorry, we have no related events for this institution.
Sorry, we have no related jobs for this institution.
PUSAT INOVASI KOLABORATIF UNIVERSITI KEBANGSAAN MALAYSIA 43600 UKM BANGI, SELANGOR MALAYSIA