The COMSOL Conference 2017 is making its only stop in Southeast Asia on 22 November 2017, at the Concorde Hotel Singapore.
Join fellow researchers, scientists, educators and engineers from the region for a day of multiphysics training and networking opportunities.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE CONFERENCE:
• Pick up new simulation techniques in various mini courses available
• Get assistance for your modelling problems at the COMSOL Clinic
• Interact with other members of the research and engineering community who are working on similar problems to discuss on solving the problems in a more efficient way using multiphysics modelling.
• Draw inspiration for your next design innovation
• All attendees will receive
- Free 30-day evaluation license
- 50% discount on any 2-day COMSOL Training courses (worth from SGD2,500-2,800)
• Participate in a quiz during the conference and stand a chance to win a FREE 2-day COMSOL Multiphysics Intensive Training Course (worth SGD2500) – up to 5 winners!
For more event information: http://imath-asia.com/event/comsol-conference-2017-singapore/