Rules and Regulations
• Applications are invited for the annual CBA Awards for Television and Radio programmes. Applications can be team or individual entries and all programmes or projects should have been broadcast for the first time or completed between October 2006 and July 2007.
• Completed forms with DVD for television programmes and CD for radio programmes (4 of each per entry, i.e. 4 forms and 4 DVDs or CDs) should reach the CBA Secretariat by August 1, 2007
• Details should be clearly typed or wordprocessed on entry forms.
• Each entry should be accompanied by 4 DVDs (PAL and all regions) for television entries and 4 CDs for radio entries.
• Programme entries may be in any language but they must be subtitled in English for television entries. Radio programmes in languages other than English must be sent with a clear text in English explaining the concept of the programme and its impact.
• CBA members and affiliates can send one entry free in each category. For every additional entry in a category there is a fee of £20 for members and affiliates.
• The entry fee for non-members is £60 per entry.
• The CBA is not liable for loss or damage to the entries.
• Entries will not be acknowledged and only the winners will be informed.
• Entries should be sent to reach the CBA by 1 August, 2007.
• They should be sent to CBA Awards, Commonwealth Broadcasting Association, 17 Fleet Street, London EC4Y 1AA, UK.
• Forms for each category of award are available from the links below.
• The awards are in the following categories:
CBA-Amnesty International Award for Human Rights Programme
CBA-Rolls Royce Award for Exceptional News Feature
CBA-World Bank Award for Programme on Developmental Issues
CBA-UNESCO Award for Science Reporting and Programming
CBA-IBC Award for Innovative Engineering
CBA-Thomson Foundation Journalist of the Year Award
Elizabeth R Award for Exceptional Contribution to Public Service Broadcasting