WSDWTF 2008 - The 9th China Water Supply & Drainage and Water Treatment Exhibition
Shanghai, China - WSDWTF is one of the most famous international water shows with the largest scale in China. It has not only attracted many domestic water industry exhibitors and visitors, but has also attracted many participants from North America, Europe and Asia Pacific.
The China International Water Supply & Drainage and Water Treatment Exhibition (WSDWTF) has been held annually in Shanghai since 1999. WSDWTF is one of the most famous international water shows with the largest scale in China . It has not only attracted many domestic water industry exhibitors and visitors, but has also attracted many participants from North America, Europe , and Asia Pacific who are willing to enter the Chinese market. With the perfect combination of specialization and integration, localization and internationalization, WSDWTF has become the most influential water event in China .
WSDWTF 2008 - The 9th China International Water Supply & Drainage and Water Treatment Exhibition will be held on Apr.27th -29th, 2008 at Intex Shanghai and Shanghai Mart. It is estimated that the total exhibition floor space of WSDWTF 2008 will reach to 30,000 sqm, with 750 exhibitors sharing 1,200 booths. There is no doubt that WSDWTF 2008 will present to you a great fair with a strong pool of brands.
1. Tech & Equipment of Water Supply & Drainage
2. Wastewater disposing equipment
3. Membrane & membrane separating technology and equipment
4. Water disinfections & softening and desalting
5. Water disposal medicaments & materials
6. Drinking water equipment
7. Instruments, meters & auto-control systems
9. Waterscapes, fountains, insufflations, spray & controlling equipment, lighting equipment, swimming pool equipment
10. Applicable tech & equipment for water saving and wastewater recycling
11. Water engineering design and consultancy
Target Visitor: 1. All provincial and municipal tap-water factories, EP bureau leaders at all administrative levels, EP monitoring centers, urban construction/planning bureaus, waste treatment factories, sanitation departments, polluted water treatment factories, scientific research institutes, colleges, engineering entities, designing units (designing institutes), scientists and water experts .
2. Industrial users: petrol & Chemistry, oil refinement, chemical engineering, pharmaceutics, textile and printing& dyeing, starching, paper-making, food , beverage, beer, light industry, metallurgy, electronics, electroplating, cement, power generation etc.
3. Domestic and overseas buyers: manufacturers, investing corporations, distributors, agencies, trader, exporters & importers.
4. Related sectors: periodicals, magazines, TV stations, websites, governmental sectors, associations, institutes, foreign consulates in China, etc.
For more information on how to participate and find new business opportunities at the Chinese and Asia market, please contact the European sales agent:
VIA EXPO Ltd , tel. /fax: +359 (32) 945459, 960012 [email protected], www.viaexpo.com,