KEIO TECHNO-MALL 2009 on December 11 2009
Date December 11th (Fri) 2009, 10:00-17:00 Venue Tokyo International Forum - Hall B7 and Hall B5 Admission Free of charge (Reservation is not necessary.) Organizer Keio Leading-edge Laboratory of Science and Technology [KLL] (Keio University Faculty of Science and Technology / Graduate School of Science and Technology)
Three features of the KEIO TECHNO-MALL 2009 for pragmatic approaches and satisfaction of diversified requirements from visitors:
1. Easy to explore
Zoning by the level of collaboration
(Evolution Zone of Advanced Technology and Discovery Zone of Inventive Technology)
2. Easy to understand
- Wealth of demonstration and exhibits
- Presence of teaching staff in each booth
- Seminars given by professors (Japanese Only)
- Round table sessions (Japanese Only)
3. Opportunities for industry-academia cooperation
- A wide variety of collaborative events
- Service windows to give extensive information*
*Feel free to visit the inquiry counter. We are willing to give you plenty of services ranging from in-depth consultation on collaborative project, information supply to guide to booths.
*International Desk to serve you in English and French is available.