Blended Learning Asia 2016: Improving Student Experiences and Achievements through Digital Technology, Course Design and Innovative Teaching Methods
Following a successful series of education events in the US, Australia and most recently in Singapore, IQPC is delighted to bring Blended Learning Asia 2016 on the 15-16 June 2016 to Singapore.
Digital transformation is enabling education institutions in Asia to adopt more interactive, student-centered blended learning approaches. This is resulting in a shift in the traditional concepts of pedagogy by delivering improved engagement and ultimately, better student outcomes.
Blended Learning Asia 2016 shares best practice examples from leading universities who are collaborating to create institutions of excellence in blended learning. Honorable speakers include Professor Dr John Arul Phillips from Asia E University, Dr Peter Looker from Nanyang Technological University, Professor Bob Fox from University of New South Wales and The University of Hong Kong and 25 other expert educational speakers from 20 educational institutions. Join the intellectual debate how to achieve excellence in collaborative learning by integrating pedagogy and new technologies to create the next generation of blended learning environments.
The conference serves as a platform for those in the education industry to discover how to:
• Create institutions of learning excellence with blended learning by tapping into the expertise of 25 global practitioners.
• Improve student experience and engagement using mobile learning, e-learning, MOOCS, BOOCs, flipped classrooms and learning analytics.
• Digitally transform your campuses with blended learning to improve teaching and learning outcomes.
• Excel in integrating pedagogy with new technologies to create innovative, evolved, next generation blended learning curriculums and environments for students.
• Implement actionable strategies for improving collaborative learning between staff and faculties to enable greater use, measurement and development of blended learning courses and opportunities.
Dates & venue:
15 – 16 June 2016
Grand Copthorne Waterfront, Singapore
Tel: +65 6722 9388
Email: [email protected]