Asia Research News brings you this content provided by our partner. If you are attending the event, please look out for our latest Asia Research News magazine.
With just one week to go until the Asia-Pacific Agri-Food Innovation Week in Singapore, here's your snapshot of everything happening and who you will meet. Get ready for a busy week of networking and insights into the future of Asia's agri-food value chain!
In this exclusive interview, Anuj Maheshwari, Managing Director of Agribusiness at Temasek sets the scene for critical discussions at the summit focused on the role of technology innovation and partnerships to secure the sustainable future of food in Asia.
VIEW SUMMIT AGENDA: https://agrifoodinnovation.com/agenda
November 19 - Pitch Competition in partnership with LEVEL3 and Padang & Co
- Opening Address by Dr Koh Poh Koon, Senior Minister of State for Trade and Industry, Singapore
DAY ONE: Digital Farming, Crop Solutions and Supply Chain Solutions
- Lunch Briefing: Bringing Innovation to Life - Temasek Life Sciences Accelerator
- Networking Drinks Reception hosted by Calysta
- Breakfast Briefing: Emerging Trends in Sustainable Aquaculture for Southeast Asia
- Opening Keynote: Lim Kok Thai, CEO, Singapore Food Agency
- DAY TWO: Urban Agriculture, Sustainable Aquaculture and Protein Innovation
- Lunch Briefing: The Asia Food Challenge - PwC, Rabobank, Temasek
- Evening Networking Event hosted by the EDB Singapore and Enterprise Singapore, connecting retailers and distributors with suppliers of plant-based proteins and urban-grown leafy greens
- Breakfast Briefing - Demystifying the China Market - with Bits x Bites
- Opening Keynote: Ted Tan, Deputy CEO, Enterprise Singapore
- DAY THREE: Nutrition, Health, Wellness and the Future of Food
EVERY DAY! Meet the innovators - start-up technology pitching sessions and TechHub exhibition
BOOK YOUR PLACE NOW: https://agrifoodinnovation.com/register/
At the summit you'll connect with over 600 leading agribusinesses, food brands, investors and innovators across Asia's agri-food innovation ecosystem
As a delegate, you'll have access to the 1-1 meeting tool and event app, to connect in advance and arrange to meet.
Join us for all three days to maximise your networking time and gain end-to-end insights across the full spectrum of Asia's agri-food value chain.
One- or two-day passes are also available, alongside special rates for start-ups, academics, government and NGOs.
About Asia Research News Partnerships: Asia Research News partners with R&D conferences and events all over the world, helping raise awareness about the events and providing complimentary copies of Asia Research News magazine to delegates. Learn more about media partnerships or participating in the magazine.