Following the success of our Vaccine World India conference over the past 10 years, we are inaugurating the Vaccines World Asia conference in Singapore from 26th-27th November 2019. Vaccine World Asia 2019 will bring together leading experts to discuss the latest technological advancements and spearhead scientific innovation in the development and manufacture of vaccines for key diseases such as Dengue, Chikungunya, Malaria, Tuberculosis etc.
The key experts who would be sharing their insights would be:
* Donald Gerson, CEO, Pnuvax, Canada
* Wu Ke, Founder and CEO, Bravovax, China
* V. K Srinivas, President, Technical Operations & Product Services, Bharat Biotech, India
* Amgad Gamil, Senior Director, Medical & Scientific Affairs Emerging Markets, Pfizer, Dubai
* Md Ahmed Nasir Khan, Senior Advisor, Communicable Disease Control Programme, CDC, Bangladesh
* Dea Marsendah, Section Head, Hib Production, Pt Bio Farma, Indonesia
* Sd Ravetkar, Executive Director, Serum Institute of India
The conference provides a platform for global partners and regional stakeholders to leverage partnership opportunities in Asia, featuring prominent vaccine manufacturers from China, SEA and other parts of Asia, the National Institutes of Health from various countries, BIG Pharma’s, CDCs, equipment and service providers and many more.
Some topics that will be engaged in knowledge-sharing discussions are:
* Partnership opportunities with key Asian vaccine manufacturers from China, SEA etc.
* Regulatory challenges along the vaccine development value chain
* Case studies for Dengue, Chikungunya, Malaria, Tuberculosis amongst other key disease areas from Big Pharma and Research Institutes.
* Vaccine development programs with key stakeholders such as GAVI, PATH etc.
* Challenges in designing clinical trials for novel vaccines
* Moving toward the manufacturing of Halal Vaccines in ASEAN countries
* Establishing sufficient vaccine surveillance and coverage across all Asian countries
* Strategies for scale-up and manufacturing productivity
* Complexities faced by stakeholders in vaccine delivery and supply chain management.
Visit our website for the speakers lineup and more information.
Asia Research News proudly partners with this event. If you attend, keep an eye out for print copies of the Asia Research News magazine!
Asia Research News partners with more than 80 R&D conferences and events all over the world, helping raise awareness about the events and providing complimentary copies of Asia Research News magazine to delegates. Learn more about media partnerships or participating in the magazine.