HR Revolution 2009 - Sari Pan Pacific Jakarta - 6 & 7 October 2009
The main objective of “HR Revolution” is to address the top priorities of today’s HR leaders in a tough economy. It is an excellent arena to learn how leading corporations are maintaining the engagement and morale of their workforce while cutting down cost of operations.
Human Resource is the most important asset of any organization. An organization will not be able to sustain its business without an effective pool of workforce. Today, as the economic situation worsens, it becomes an even bigger challenge for HR leaders worldwide to manage their workforce.
Global unemployment will increase “dramatically” in 2009 as a consequence of the economic crisis sweeping the world, the United Nations’ International Labor Organization (ILO) warned.The ILO predicts that Asia is likely to have 7.2 million more jobless people in 2009 than last year due to fallout from the global economic crisis, raising the region’s jobless rate to 5.1 percent.
All these contribute to the ever-growing challenges faced by HR professionals across the world. They must attend to these challenges in order to keep their organizations resilient and strong enough to survive the current crisis.
Attend HR Revolution 2009 to discover the latest offerings categorized under the following:
Stream 1 – Talent Management & Retention
Stream 2 - Innovations in Compensation & Benefits
Stream 3 – Succession Planning & Leadership Development
Stream 4 – Employee Engagement & Motivation
Highlights of the event include:
• Case studies presented by some of the leading HR players in Indonesia as well as the Asia Pacific region
• Cutting edge topics addressing the latest and hottest issues in the HR field
• Streamed style conference sessions whereby 2 streams run con-currently each day
• Special one-hour keynote session on day 1 by a leading HR player
• “Find Me, If You Can” – A Fun and informal session for networking and ice breaking
• Highly interactive and focused workshops on day 1 facilitated by leading HR players
• “ Pump It Up!” – An energizer session after lunch to boost energy level and improve learning abilities
• Technological showcase of some of the latest softwares and products in various HR segments of the global market place
• An interactive and mind boggling panel discussion at the end of conference addressing one of the hottest issues these days : “ How to cut cost without causing negative implications to employees?”
• An effective conference wrap up session which will summarize the entire 2 days conference streams and list down effective take home actions that can be implemented
Key participants to include CEOs, Presidents, Vice Presidents, Directors, General Managers, Managers & Heads of :
• Human Resources
• Talent Management / Human Capital Management
• Compensation & Benefits / Rewards Management
• Training & Development
• Organizational Development
• Leadership Development
• Recruitment & Staffing
• Performance Management