We are pleased to announce that a Special Issue, JUN 2020 issue of the Journal of Humanities & Social Sciences Research (JHSSR), Vol. 2 (S) Jun. 2020 has been published ahead of time on 15 June 2020 and is now live at the Journal’s webpage.
View or download list of articles published in this issue here.
Foreword by the Chief Executive Editor.
1. The Pandemic Paroxysm: Meltdown, Hope and Economy
2. COVID-19 Impact on Business Sustainability: A Case of Micro-Small and Medium Enterprises in Malaysia
Raja Suzana Raja Kasim1, Fakhar Shahzad2 and Wan Suzanna Aafanii Adeeba Wan Ibrahim3
3. Impact of COVID-19 on Indian Economy- A Review
Ajay Kumar Poddar*1 and Brijendra Singh Yadav2
4. No Going Back: The impact of the COVID-19 Pandemic on Corporate Language and Communication Training
5. Malaysia’s 2020 Twin Crises: Opportunity to Shape a National Identity Through Creative Narratives
6. The Face of Education and the Faceless Teacher Post COVID-19
Naginder Kaur1 and Manroshan Singh Bhatt2
7. Time to Unite to Fight against COVID-19
8. COVID-19 and its Impact– Science and Management
Dileep Kumar M.
9. A Snapshot of Taiwanese Actions for Countering the COVID-19 Epidemic
Chi Cheng, Wu1*; Po Kuan, Wu2
10. Strategies Adopted to Prevent Adverse Effects of COVID-19 in India
11. Self-care for Public Health Concept with Coronavirus Crisis in Thailand
Chonticha Kaewanuchit1* and Nayan Deep S. Kanwal2
12. The Coronavirus Pandemic and Tourism in Southeast Asia: Case Material from Malaysia
Jennifer Kim Lian Chan1 and Victor T. King*2
13. Engaging with Students and Faculties Online in the Era of the Corona Virus Pandemic: A Higher Education Perspective
14. Competency Assessment for OR - COVID-19
Shubashini Rathina Velu1, Sharmini Gopinathan2 and Murali Raman3
15. Impact of the First Phase of Movement Control Order during the COVID-19 pandemic in Malaysia on purchasing behavior of Malaysian Consumers
Kamaljeet Kaur1*, Mageswari Kunasegaran2, Jaspal Singh3, Selvi Salome4, and Sukjeet Kaur Sandhu5
16. Pennywise Rips Your Arms Off, You Still Won’t Be Able to Wipe, So Keep Walking: Teaching During COVID-19 Lockdown
Caesar DeAlwis1 and Maya Khemlani David2
17. Role of Information System Management during Emergencies: The COVID-19 Crisis in Malaysia
Sharmini Gopinathan1 and Murali Raman2
18. COVID-19: Global Economic Impact of Novel Coronavirus with Special Reference to India
Sudhakar Patra1, Kabita Kumari Sahu2 and Ashok Bhukta3
19. COVID-19 and Lockdown in India: Challenges for the Tribal Economy of Odisha
Ambuja Kumar Tripathy
20. A Critical Metaphor Analysis on Malaysia’s Gazetted Metaphors amid the Movement Control Order: A COVID-19 Episode
Angela Rumina Leo1 and Maya Khemlani David2
21. Impact of COVID-19 lockdown on the Dietary Pattern and Physical Activity of People
Kanchan Sandhu1 and Baljeet Kaur2
Or you may view or download the complete issue here.
We would be happy to have your comments and suggestions and am open to any criticism or feedback.
You are invited to submit your research papers for possible publication in Journal of Humanities & Social Sciences Research. JHSSR is a Gold Open Access journal that publishes manuscripts rapidly. The Journal accepts articles as regular, short communication, review papers or Book Reviews.
Horizon is the resource to support you in strengthening your research.
For guidance on the submission process, or for any questions regarding submissions, you may contact the Chief Executive Editor at [email protected]
Nayan Deep S. Kanwal, FRSA, ABIM, AMIS, Ph.D.
Chief Executive Editor (HORIZON Journals)