Carbon Neutrality and the SDGs, which aim to realise a sustainable society, are common goals of the world. Through the sharing of the principles of the SDGs and the exchange of advanced initiatives and knowledge in various fields, this Forum aims to help residents and business operators in Hyogo Prefecture and a wider audience in the Asia-Pacific region deepen their awareness of the regional efforts to achieve carbon neutrality.
SDGs International Forum for Achieving Carbon Neutrality and Realising a Decarbonised Society
This Forum will take place on 23rd December 2022 in Kobe, Japan. It will be held in hybrid format (on-site and on-line).
The Asia-Pacific Network for Global Change Research (APN), in collaboration with IGES and the Hyogo Prefectural Government, is organising an international forum titled "SDGs International Forum for Achieving Carbon Neutrality and Realising a Decarbonised Society".
The forum will include a talk session by Mr SAITO Motohiko, Governor of Hyogo Prefecture and Prof. TAKEUCHI Kazuhiko, President of IGES. It will also feature panellists from public and private sectors working at the intersection between decarbonisation and energy, climate change, digitalisation, finance and environment management.
- Date and time: Friday, 23 December 2022, 13:30-16:00 (JST)
- Venue: 2nd floor, Blanche Rose Room, Lasse Hall (4-10-8 Nakayamate-dori, Chuo-ku, Kobe)
- Session format: Hybrid (on-site and online)
- Language: Japanese and English (simultaneous interpretation available)
- How to apply: Apply from the following links by the deadline of Friday, 16 December 2022:
For further details, please visit https://www.apn-gcr.org/?p=23313