IoT Asia 2018
21 – 22 March 2018
Hall 3, Singapore EXPO
For the past 4 years, IoT Asia has been at the forefront of bringing global collaboration and partnership opportunities to governments, businesses and communities in Asia. IoT Asia is an award winning stage that brings together technology heads, design architects, solution architects, engineers, academic institutions, investors and start-ups to assess the latest trends and partnership models in Asia.
Featuring a 6,000 sqm exhibition, multi-track though provoking conferences and community-driven seminars, IoT Asia 2018 will put the spotlight on the following key areas critical to the development of IoT in Asia:
- Smart Cities
- Industrial IoT
- IoT Data Analytics
Over 2 days, 6,000 technology decision makers from Asia and beyond will be at this event. Will you be here?
What to Expect at IoT Asia 2018?
* 6000 + senior executives
* 500 + exhibitor products
* 140 + speakers
* 30 + networking & interactive hours
* 25 + seminars at TechSpace
* 1 multi-track conference
* 1 site tour
IoT Asia has earned worldwide recognition through our successes at a wide range of global and local competitions as a widely acclaimed event in the industry. It was awarded:
• UFI Marketing Award in 2016
• People's Choice Silver Awards for Event of the Year in Postscapes 2015/2016 IoT Awards
• Trade Conference Organiser of the Year for IoT Asia 2014 at Singapore Experience Awards 2015
• The only Asian finalist for the Event of the Year category in Postscapes 2014/2015
Make a positive difference to your business. Join us at IoT Asia 2018 on 21 and 22 March.