Singapore – Seamless Asia, the region’s largest free-to-attend payments, banking, identity, e-commerce and retail conference and exhibition with 150 exhibitors and over 6,000 attendees, returns to Singapore on 26-27 June to explore innovative digital solutions changing commerce and banking in Asia.
Representatives from banks, online & offline retailers, major payments providers and vendors who support the ecosystem will be in attendance. A highlight of key sessions follows:
* At 9am, Go Jek Pay CTO, Ajey Gore, will be talking about Go Pay, the mobile ride-hailing wallet.
* Europe’s leading mobile-only alternative bank is set to launch in Asia this year. Jakub Zalrzewski, General Manager, Revolut will be sharing his launch plans at 11am in the keynote theatre.
* At 3pm, hear how a leading bank is building a mobile banking experience that puts the customer at the core from Khanh Hwang, Global Head, Mobile Product at HSBC
* At 3.30pm, the man that has lead Walmart’s digital transformation, Pavan Pidugu will be demonstrating how disruptive technologies are transforming customer experience in the keynote theatre
* Explore the future of commerce across Asia - join a panel of local players from across the ecosystem to understand the payments, e-commerce and retail landscape of each market: Vietnam at 9am, Thailand at 10am, China at 12 noon, Indonesia at 1pm and Malaysia at 2pm
* At 5.30pm Atul Bhuchar, group product Head, Payments from DBS Bank will share the megatrends in B2B payments and how these will affect your business in the Payments 1 theatre
* All you need to know about going mobile first from Sephora’s digital innovator, Lorenzo Peracchione, at 11am in the keynote theatre
* Zach Piester, co-founder at Intrepid Ventures will be showing how you can make blockchain work for your business, at 11:40am on 27 June in the keynote theatre
* Join a panel of local players from across the ecosystem to understand the payments, e-commerce and retail landscape of each market: Philippines at 12 noon, Singapore at 1pm, Cambodia and Myanmar at 2pm and India at 3pm
* At Commune, Joshua Koh uses a combination of omnichannel and visual reality to give his customers a pure seamless experience, get his tips at 12 noon in the Retail Theatre
The event will feature nine free-to-attend theatres of content consisting of over 200 conference sessions from top executives of payments, retail, e-commerce, and ID companies, including DBS, Standard Chartered, Grab, Walmart, Lazada, Shopee and many more. With topics emphasizing industry strategies, trends, and disruptions, the theatres are designed to analyze effective solutions that will ease the market’s digital transition.
Here’s a sneak preview of some of our key exhibitors and what they do:
BPC was founded more than 20 years ago and as true ‘globetrotters in fintech’ it is now active in 81 countries. For more than 220 clients, BPC powers payments across the globe by supplying software and creating ecosystems in which banks, processors, merchants and other ecosystem players, such as governments, can thrive. BPC is bridging real life to digital. Banking, Payments: Context – this is what and who we are about at BPC. It’s all about creating relevant services for the customers of our clients, fitting in the context of their business or daily life.
We at NXP Semiconductors are excited to participate at Seamless Asia 2019 as Gold Sponsor where we have the opportunity to show attendees our latest, cutting-edge innovations and technologies in secure payment, eGovernment, mobility and retail. Take the chance and learn more about our Fingerprint on Card solution, enabling the most secure, convenient and integrated biometric solution on cards. We are happy to invite attendees to visit our booth G18 to experience and engage with our latest products and developments and talk with our industry experts about the latest innovations in these exciting markets.
Sphere Identity, a global, digital identity system, has launched its in-store and check-out solution. This solution will assist in eliminating queues at the point of sale, hotel check-ins, or registration — streamlining the entire process. With just one click, customers can provide all the required information to buy and register a mobile phone or check-in at a hotel.
This product launch follows the introduction of Sphere Identity's two-part business platform and mobile application that allows businesses to sign up customers in a secure, compliant, and global way, while also giving users simple control of their data. Sphere Identity is one of the first self-sovereign identity platforms built for digital commerce, backed by distributed storage technologies, providing one-click consumer onboarding that in turn helps businesses navigate GDPR and other regulatory compliance
Emailage launched its RapidRisk Score solution to mitigate online and payment fraud in seconds. RapidRisk Score is powered by advances in artificial intelligence and pulling key data points from Emailage’s global intelligence network, to offer reliable transaction risk assessment in as low as 30 milliseconds – 20x times faster than standard alternatives. The solution solves a critical pain-point for merchants and financial service providers across the region by keeping transactions flowing through their business processes, while optimizing what gets stopped for manual review. This dynamic data solution helps strengthen customer identity authentication protocols already in place. “The Singapore office is another step in our journey and we are delighted to be able to provide our local customers truly global access including fully compliant standards and superior response time through localised data centres.” said Carlos Testa, General Manager APAC at Emailage.
Emailage’s Chief Executive Officer, Rei Carvalho, commented: “We see the expansion into Singapore as a way for us to continue to grow our presence in the region and to help innovate new solutions. The hope is that we can bring dynamic fraud prevention solutions to market tailored to specific fraud threats within the region.” Emailage has had 16 consecutive quarters of growth with the first quarter of 2019 being the most successful to date - adding a “big four” bank in the U.S. and a global e-commerce solution provider to the client roster.
Event attendees come from across the entire ecosystem of commerce industry such as e-tailers, fast moving consumer goods (FMCG), travel & transport, entertainment, banks & financial institutions, media, food & beverage (F+B), among others. The wide-scale audience and participants that Seamless Asia gathers creates a thriving conjunction where business deals are closed and partnerships are forged.
For 20+ years, Terrapin has been delivering Seamless events across Asia. Seamless Asia 2019 is sponsored by Vocalink by Mastercard, Stripe, Backbase, BPC, NXP, Sphere Identity and Twilio. The exhibition will feature a showcase of the latest and most innovative technology solutions and products represented by over 150exhibitors.
Get ready to go seamless this 2019 by checking out the convention’s official website for registration and updates: http://www.terrapinn.com/joinseamlessasia
Terrapinn events inspire and transform business.
We’ve been sparking ideas, innovations and relationships that transform business for over 30 years. Using our global footprint, we bring innovators, disrupters and change agents together. Discussing and demonstrating the technology, strategies and personalities that are changing the way the world does business.
Our world leading events bring scale, knowledge and gravitas to promote innovation and technology that changes people’s lives. Whether it is solar and renewables in Africa, education technology in Australia, payments and e-commerce in Asia, railways in the Middle East, orphan drugs in the Americas, or aviation in Europe, our events make a difference.
We are creative, organic and customer-focused, curating content for the specific industry and location of each event. Whether you’re looking to make new connections, introduce product or inspire change in your industry, we invite you to join us as agitators of change.
Terrapinn – spark something.
Date: 26-27 June 2019
Conference opening hours: 09:00 am
Venue: Suntec Singapore Convention Centre
Get your Event Preview here:
For your press pass or any speaker/sponsor interviews, please contact by 24th June:
Tel: +65 6322 2717/+65 8159 6111 (Whatsapp)
Note: Press registration for the conference is compulsory and advance scheduling for speaker/ sponsor interviews is recommended. Final issuance of press passes is subjected to Terrapinn's discretion.