The JHSSR Journal provides a fast and convenient route to the most recently published articles in your subject area(s), it's important to stay alert. Horizon’s goal is to bring high quality research to the widest possible audience– Today's research, tomorrow's impact.
View or download list of articles published in this issue here. Read foreword by the Chief Executive Editor here.
1. Colors of Skin and COVID-19: Plateaus of Post-Enlightenment
Horizon J. Hum. Soc. Sci. Res. 2020, 2(2), 3; https://doi.org/10.37534/bp.jhssr.2020.v2.n2.id1056.p3
2. Peace Education: A Challenge for Educators
Karuna Shankar Misra*
Horizon J. Hum. Soc. Sci. Res. 2020, 2(2), 9; https://doi.org/10.37534/bp.jhssr.2020.v2.n2.id1055.p9
3. Opportunities and Challenges of BRI to Nepal: A Nepalese Perspective
Eak Prasad Duwadi*
Horizon J. Hum. Soc. Sci. Res. 2020, 2(2), 15; https://doi.org/10.37534/bp.jhssr.2020.v2.n2.id1054.p15
4. A Review of the Literature on Integration of WhatsApp into English Language
Nafiseh Zarei*1 and Kadija Fathi2
Horizon J. Hum. Soc. Sci. Res. 2020, 2(2), 23; https://doi.org/10.37534/bp.jhssr.2020.v2.n2.id1075.p23
5. Gender Variations in Coping Mechanisms Used after Disagreements in the Home
Domain: The Case of Malaysian Youths
Wong Ngan Ling*1, Ngeow Yeok Meng2, Kuang Ching Hei3 and Ananda Kumar Palaniappan4
Horizon J. Hum. Soc. Sci. Res. 2020, 2(2), 29; https://doi.org/10.37534/bp.jhssr.2020.v2.n2.id1058.p29
6. Covid-19 Pandemic and Economic Landscape in Malaysia: A New Crisis and Norms
Sidah Idris*1, Jaratin Lily2, Andi Tamsang Andi Kele3 and Jennifer Chan Kim Lian4
Horizon J. Hum. Soc. Sci. Res. 2020, 2(2), 43; https://doi.org/10.37534/bp.jhssr.2020.v2.n2.id1059.p43
7. Media Content Analysis on Impacts of Covid-19 Pandemic on the Tourism Industry
Andi Tamsang Andi Kele*1, Jennifer Kim Lian Chan2, Jaratin Lily3, and Sidah Idris4
Horizon J. Hum. Soc. Sci. Res. 2020, 2(2), 55; https://doi.org/10.37534/bp.jhssr.2020.v2.n2.id1060.p55
8. Women Striking Balance between Work and Personal Life during COVID-19
Pandemic: A Case Study of National Capital Region of India
Veenus Jain*1 and Pallavi Mohanan2
Horizon J. Hum. Soc. Sci. Res. 2020, 2(2), 67; https://doi.org/10.37534/bp.jhssr.2020.v2.n2.id1076.p67
9. Aesthetics of Beauty in Dramatic Discourse of W. Shakespeare's Plays: A ReaderResponse Review
Abdullah H. Kurraz*
Horizon J. Hum. Soc. Sci. Res. 2020, 2(2), 77; https://doi.org/10.37534/bp.jhssr.2020.v2.n2.id1078.p77
10. The Native's Independence Rhetoric in Translation: Shahnon Ahmad and Noorjaya
Halimah Mohamed Ali
Horizon J. Hum. Soc. Sci. Res. 2020, 2(2), 85; https://doi.org/10.37534/bp.jhssr.2020.v2.n2.id1073.p85
Acknowledging our prestigious Reviewers for this Issue | Scroll to Pg. 95.
You may view or download the complete issue here.
We would be happy to have your comments and suggestions and am open to any criticism or
You are invited to submit your research papers for possible publication in Journal
of Humanities & Social Sciences Research. JHSSR is a Gold Open Access journal that
publishes manuscripts rapidly. The Journal accepts articles as regular, short communication,
review papers or Book Reviews.
Horizon is the resource to support you in strengthening your research.
For guidance on the submission process, or for any questions regarding submissions, you
may contact the Chief Executive Editor at [email protected]