Asia Research News
WHERE RESEARCH STORIES ARE TOLD
Since 2004, Asia Research News has been communicating research from Asia to audiences around the world. Our annual magazine showcases some of our clients' best research using a combination of professional writing and exquisite design.
Produced once a year, 30,000 print copies of Asia Research News magazine are distributed at +80 conferences worldwide, and sent directly to leaders in industry, academia, government and the media, while the online edition is available to the public on our website.
Expertly written, beautifully designed.
Asia Research News magazine highlights your recent results or ongoing project with a fascinating article for lay audiences, produced by our team of professional writers, editors and designers.
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNERS WHO WILL BE FEATURED IN ASIA RESEARCH NEWS 2020
This competition is now closed
WIN A CHANCE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE MAGAZINE
Do you have fascinating research to share? Is it about anthropology, archeology, sociology, climate change, paleontology or endangered species? You could win the opportunity to highlight your research in Asia Research News 2020.
For your chance to win: Send us a PDF of your paper published in 2019 and the completed submission form by Sept. 15. The winner will have his or her research written up into a research story for broad audiences by our team of professional science writers. The story will appear in the Asia Research News 2020 print magazine, as well as online, reaching thousands of researchers and journalists. This is a unique opportunity to raise awareness and interest in your research and field. Read the 2019 magazine here.
- - Submissions must include a PDF of the research paper, and a completed submission form (download from link below).
- - Researcher submitting to the contest must be an author listed on the paper.
- - Paper must have been published (online or in print) in 2019 in an established academic journal.
- - Research must clearly relate to one of the following subjects: anthropology, archeology, paleontology, sociology, climate change, endangered species.
- - The work must be done in or about the Asia-Pacific region, and/or affiliated with a research institution based in the Asia-Pacific region.
- - Submissions must be emailed to info AT researchsea.com by 23:59 local time Sept. 15, 2019.
- - Selection will be made by the magazine editorial board based on research quality, significance and potential interest to general readers. All decisions are final.
- - Participants will be notified of results by Sept. 21.
- - The normal fee to participate in the magazine will be waived for the winner.
- - Winner agrees to answer any questions about the research from the ARN team and review the story for accuracy in a timely fashion.
Paid submission options:
Share a single study, finding or line of research. Typically based on one research paper published in a peer-reviewed journal, our team writes a clear, accurate and engaging story for the general public. Length runs between 300 and 400 words.
The feature article goes beyond just one study to showcase a broader research initiative or collaboration. Our writers will interview researchers to develop an original, in-depth story running between 700 and 1,000 words.
Contact us at info AT researchsea.com for the paid submission form.