Asia Research News is running a contest to win the opportunity to highlight your research in its 2020 magazine. Research must relate to one of the following subjects: anthropology, archeology, palentology, sociology, climate change, endangered species.
For your chance to win: Send us a PDF of your paper published in 2019 and the completed submission form by Sept. 15. The winner will have his or her research written up into a research story for broad audiences by our team of professional science writers. The story will appear in the Asia Research News 2020 print magazine, as well as online, reaching thousands of researchers and journalists. This is a unique opportunity to raise awareness and interest in your work and field.
- - Submissions must include a PDF of the research paper, and a completed submission form (download from link below).
- - Researcher submitting to the contest must be an author listed on the paper.
- - Paper must have been published (online or in print) in 2019 in an established academic journal.
- - Research must clearly relate to one of the following subjects: anthropology, archeology, palentology, sociology, climate change, endangered species.
- - The work must be done in or about the Asia-Pacific region, and/or affiliated with a research institution based in the Asia-Pacific region.
- - Submissions must be emailed to info AT researchsea.com by 23:59 local time Sept. 15, 2019.
- - Selection will be made by the magazine editorial board based on research quality, significance and potential interest to general readers. All decisions are final.
- - Participants will be notified of results by Sept. 21.
- - The normal fee to participate in the magazine will be waived for the winner.
- - Winner agrees to answer any questions about the research from the ARN team and review the story for accuracy in a timely fashion.
About the Asia Research News magazine
Produced once a year, 30,000 print copies of Asia Research News magazine are distributed at +80 conferences worldwide, and sent directly to leaders in industry, academia, government and the media, while the online edition is available to the public on our website. Read the 2019 magazine here.
For further questions, please email info AT researchsea.com.