SINGAPORE – Building on the tremendous success of its past Digital Hospital And MedTech Conference Series in Australia and Singapore, global business leadership institution Clariden Global is inviting hospital and healthcare professionals across ASEAN to the AI And Robotics In Hospital And Healthcare Conference, taking place from 9 - 11 November 2020 at Sheraton Towers, Singapore.
This conference brings together a repertoire of high-quality speakers from top-notch hospitals and medical service providers such as Tan Tock Seng Hospital, Singapore National Eye Centre, College of Radiologists Singapore, Changi General Hospital, Health Sciences Authority, National University Of Singapore, SingHealth, Gleneagles Global Hospitals and more.
Under the theme “Harnessing AI For Chronic Diseases, Hospital Management And Patient Care”, the AI And Robotics In Hospital And Healthcare Conference will feature case studies, keynote presentations, panel discussions and on-the-ground site visits, covering a range of pressing issues and challenges that healthcare faces in the post-pandemic era as well as exploring the potential of healthcare technologies such as AI chatbots, remote patient monitoring, genetics research and more.
This conference will see leading regional thought leaders, policymakers, C-suite officers, senior and middle level hospital and healthcare, e-health, clinical operations, medical and nursing professionals convene to explore new ways to innovate and collaborate. Key speakers include:
● Shailaja Suresh, CEO, Gleneagles Global Hospitals
● Aneez Ahmed, Chief & Senior Consultant, Tan Tock Seng Hospital
● Charlene Liew, Chapter of Diagnostic Radiologists Chairman, College of Radiologists Singapore, Chairman
● Kah Yee Eg, Chairman and Founder, Ucrest
● Stephen Chan, Clinical Director, Department of Knowledge and Innovation, Woodlands Integrated Health Campus
● Robert JT Morris, Chief Technology Strategist, Ministry of Health Transformation (MOHT)
● Dinesh Kumar, Senior Consultant, Director of Spine, Changi General Hospital
● Tan Yan Yuan, Family Physician and Director, My Family Clinic
● Sean Lam, Head of Data Science, SingHealth
● Oh Hong Choon, Assistant Director, Changi General Hospital
● Anshu Arundhati, Senior Consultant, Singapore National Eye Centre
● Sreemanee Raaj Dorajoo, Pharmacist & Data Analyst, Health Sciences Authority
Presentations and discussions at this conference will revolve around:
- Artificial Intelligence (AI Based HealthTech: Are We There Yet?
- The Hippocratic Oath Meets AI: Ethics And Fraud
- Gaining Context Behind Diagnoses With Explainable AI
- Building A AI-Enabled Medical Imaging Platform For The Nation, And Synthetic Medical Imaging For Healthcare
- Overcoming Patient Resistance To AI In Healthcare
- Challenges In Adopting Robotics In The Surgical Theatre (Spine Surgery)
- Using AI In Medical Diagnostics
- AI And Big Data For The Future Of Health
- Who Is Responsible For AI Misdiagnosis? Regulatory Perspectives On AI
This conference is supported by Asia Research News.
For media queries, please contact:
Kevin Chan, Senior Marketing Manager
Tel: +65 6899 5030
Email: [email protected]
About Clariden Global
Clariden Global is the pre-eminent and influential global business leadership institution. Today, we host more than 200 global executive education and major conference events around the world. We have partnered with professional organizations such as the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) and thought leaders from prestigious universities such as Harvard University John F. Kennedy School of Government, Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania and Stanford University. To see our credentials and global engagement, visit us at www.claridenglobal.com.