The catalogue has the following columns:
1. The botanical name: includes the universal nomenclature with genus and species name, plus the family name.
2. The English name: the common name.
3. The parts used: such as stem, barks, roots.
4. The chemical and phyto chemical properties of the herb: the alkaloid it contains.
5. The action of the herb: the drug class. The definitions of the terminologies of drug classes can be viewed at the end of this section.
6. The uses: this column shows the diseases cured by the herb not only when they are used as single drug preparation, but also when they form the important ingredient of the medicine to cure the particular mentioned disease.